Episode 004 - The 'all or nothing' approach.
"If you want to fly, you need to give up the stuff that weighs you down"
We've been there too.
"I want to do this 100%, mistakes are unacceptable!"
"I made a mistake. This whole week is ruined! I'll start again next week"
If so, you've also tried the all or nothing approach.
In this episode of The Weight Loss Podcast, we take a deep dive into why this approach guarantees failure every time.
Not only do we talk about why it's a problem for so many people, we give you great tips and ideas on how you can overcome this dangerous, self-sabotaging approach!
In this episode we also start answering some great emails that we've been receiving from you - the listener!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. Alcohol - everything you do and don't want to know.
2. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
4. How to lose weight by making mistakes -A great blog written by Courtney on how you can make plenty of mistakes on the way to a fantastic life-changing transformation!
5. The science of Habits - a 3-part series on what the science says about habits, how we develop them, and how we can change them. A must-read
6. The Transformation Project - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
7. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
8. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast