The Weight Loss Podcast Ep3" - Emotional Eating
Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me"
Chances are if you're reading this, you've struggled with it at one point or another along the way.
You may still be struggling with it even now.
We've been there too and we know exactly how hard it is.
In this episode of the show, we talk about our own personal experiences with emotional eating as well as how we've been able to deal with it through our own transformations.
We also give you tips and strategies that you can use right away to help deal with it yourself.
In this episode we also start answering some great emails that we've been receiving from you - the listener!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. How to lose weight by making mistakes - a Blog written by Courtney.
4. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
5. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
7. Whey Protein - the best fat burning settlement.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast