Episode 092 - Are you a mindful eater?
"Strong isn't about having a million strengths. It's about facing and dealing with your weaknesses"
Tonight's the night.
You've been good all week and have planned a dinner out with friends where you'll be enjoying your favourite treat meal.
You used to eat it regularly, but now with your new lifestyle you have barely touched anything like it for the last few months.
Now the night is winding down and you feel like shit - bloated, lethargic...for a while back there you thought you might throw up!
In this episode of the show we have a chat about mindful eating.
As you change your lifestyle, your body changes the fuel sources it prefers to draw from. Are you noticing the changes?
"Listen to your body" is one of the most overused phrases in weight loss...but in this case it has merit.
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!