Episode 076 - How to make your habits work for you - Part 2
"What is not started will never get finished"
You were going to the gym 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day!
You were meal prepping 2-3 times per week.
But that was a month ago, and in that time you've found yourself slipping.
You're finding excuses to miss your workouts.
Excuses as to why you're too busy to cook your own food now and it's just easier to stop in at the drive-through once...twice...three or four times each week.
That's right - you've slipped back to your bad old habits.
In this second part of our discussion about habits we give you practical tips and advice on how to reconstruct your habits in positive and life-changing ways.
How do they work? How do they stop me? What can I do to make them work in my favour?
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page
- Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join
our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang
out with us!
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast