Episode 063 - Matt's biggest struggles
"The difference between winning and losing, most often, is not quitting"
It's easy to assume that since we're fit, healthy and strong people that we've always been this way, or that we overcame our struggles with the greatest of ease.
This couldn't be further from the truth.
Truth is, we're just like you. We have our ups and downs and have had to climb our own personal mountains to get to where we are.
In this very personal and revealing episode of the show, Matt shares what has been his biggest struggles and challenges along the way...and what he has done to overcome them.
There's a lot here you'll be able to relate to as well as get some great tips you can implement immediately to help you stay on track!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast