Episode 061 - Do you celebrate the small wins?
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom"
"Wow you're really looking good!"
"Not really...I haven't reached my goal yet"
How often have you been in a situation like this?
You're paid a compliment by a friend or colleague and you immediately dismiss it and downplay all the achievements you've had so far to make improvements.
In this episode of the show we have an honest and personal discussion about our own struggles to recognise the small wins, take compliments from people and share our stories with others.
If you've battled with recognising and celebrating the small wins, all the "little" things you do better than you did before and can't take a compliment, join us for a discussion about this very issue.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast