Episode 046 - What's the best way to do cardio?
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"
Cardio training - we've all done it and there are so many methods, systems and thoughts out there that it's easy to get confused.
How much should I do? How long should I do it for? Should I even do it at all?
In this episode of the show we break down where most people get cardio so wrong, how you can make it work for you and even where and how you should start!
If you're ready to learn how to perform cardio that maximises weight loss, pull up a seat and join us!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast