Episode 045 - How do you deal with regret?
"Tomorrow becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now!"
Have you ever found yourself mired in regret over your old, unhealthy ways?
Ever beaten yourself up for your past mistakes, for "wasted time" in your life?
In this special episode of the show, Courtney interviews Matt on the deep regret he felt leading up to his 40th birthday, primarily centered around what he felt were many "wasted" years.
Matt also shares how he's been able to pull himself out of the hole he was in, offering real-world advice for those stuck in similar mental situations!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - Courtney's free eBook!
3. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
4. The science behind weight training - A must-read article if you want some more in-depth detail about this amazing form of exercise!6
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Warm up the right way - Warm-up in with a science-based, research-proven method that will dramatically boost your strength!
7. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast