Episode 034 - How much exercise should I do?
"Success begins when you make the decision to do the things you have to do when you don't feel like it"
It's a question we're constantly asked by both exercise beginners and veterans alike -
"How much exercise should I do?"
With so many programs online, so much equipment and classes in all the gyms the amount of choice can be overwhelming.
How many weights days? What about cardio days?
In this episode of the show we give you clarity on the best place to start, keeping it simple yet effective!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This
is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program,
allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world.
Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who
have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast