Episode 031 - What are the best supplements
"'Tomorrow' becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now"
The nutritional supplements industry has enjoyed continued growth for the past few decades.
All you have to do is walk into any supplement store, pharmacy or browse an online store to be overwhelmed by choice.
It's also very easy to get confused by the double-talk and marketing speak and not know where to start.
In this episode of the show we clear up exactly what the best supplements are and how to use them effectively!
If you've ever been confused about where to start with supplements, give us your time and we'll give you clarity and peace of mind!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast