Episode 021 - 10 excuses that are holding you back.
"The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary"
You’re really excited.
You’ve just signed up at your local gym. Hell, you’ve even employed the services of a Transformation Specialist and without question, . This is your year!
You’re motivated, hungry and ready to go. A few weeks roll by and you’ve had a bad day at work, so you just don’t feel like going to the gym today…. you will go next time.
Next time rolls around but it’s raining….nah it’s too wet to go, I’ll go next time. All of a sudden a week has gone by and you’ve missed all your planned training sessions. That’s ok, you’ll just start again soon….right?
Wrong! You’ve just allowed yourself to quit on your goals. Maybe the next time you do go back as part of yet another soon-to-be-forgotten New Year’s Resolution, you train like a complete snowflake in the gym and don’t push yourself outside your comfort zone.
You say you want to transform your body. You say it’s really important to you. But when it’s time to get to work, are you guilty of letting any of these excuses hold you back?
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page
- Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join
our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang
out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast