Episode 013 - How to get back on track.
"In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed"Ever felt like you've lost your mojo, and have struggled to get it back?
Perhaps you've allowed some complacency to sneak back in and you've taken your foot off the pedal.
Or you've been distracted by the latest exercise or diet craze online and your focus has completely shifted.
In this episode of the show, we talk in detail about how to get back on track when you feel like you've lost it either a little or a lot.
We'll give you personal experience as to how this has affected us individually and how we've dealt with it to continue progressing!
Yes, getting off track doesn't just affect you, it affects everyone including the trainers! We can't wait to help you beat the struggle and get back on track.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach us, we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page
- Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join
our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang
out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast