The Weight Loss Podcast Ep1 - How Matt lost 80kgs
"No one is going to come to your house and make your dreams come true"
Matt has had quite a journey.
When he was younger his weight ballooned out to 180kg on the scales, wearing 7XL clothes sizes and was eventually hospitalised with Type-2 Diabetes.
Things were pretty grim.
Matt was unhappy for a long time but waited for someone else to fix his problems.
He'd go to sleep at night hoping to wake up in the morning and be someone else.
Nothing changed until Matt decided to change.
In this episode I interviewed Matt, asking him some pretty tough questions about him, his journey and what he's learned along the way.
I hope you get as much inspiration from this interview as I did! Even though we're married I'm always amazed every time he shares his own story, it's really something else.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode! email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast