Season 10 - How to lose weight without counting calories
In this episode of the show, we deep dive into the transformative concept of Calorie Awareness.
Instead of stressing over numbers each day, this approach emphasises learning and understanding the energy and nutritional value in the foods we consume. By drawing comparisons between the caloric content of fast-food items and wholesome homemade meals, we shed light on making mindful, healthier choices without the need to crunch numbers on a daily basis.
Central to this strategy is the importance of nurturing good eating habits. Tracking and refining these habits provides a clearer path to sustainable weight loss. Moreover, being attuned to the quality of nutrients in our meals can be a game-changer, further reducing reliance on rigid calorie counting whilst also increasing your knowledge into the choices you make regularly.
To support you in learning this approach that has changed our lives as well as the lives of our clients, we highlight a free course available in The Weight Loss Podcast app. This fantastic free resource provides deeper insights into calorie awareness methodology, equipping you with the tools needed to implement this approach into your life and free yourself from the mental gymnastics of calorie counting.
To learn more about calorie awareness, CLICK HERE to sign up for our FREE weight loss course!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Weight Loss Podcast Academy – If you need personalised support from Matt and Courtney themselves, as well as accountability, structure and direction, then get all the details on our Transformation Academy Program here. This is our full 1-2 year coaching program. We accept clients via application only.
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Classroom – In this introductory 12-week education program, we will teach you how to achieve real results using the same science-based, research-proven body transformation system that has seen us change our lives, as well as the lives of countless others just like you.
3. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
4. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
5. Free 6-Day Weight Loss Course – Our free video series designed to give you valuable tools to help overcome the common obstacles that we face during long-term weight loss attempts. Give us 10-15 minutes of your time each day and we'll give you loads of science-based information that will change the way you look at permanent, successful weight loss.
6. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
7. How to overcome the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight – Courtney's first Ebook, all about the mental and emotional issues we face along the way, and what you can do to overcome them.
8. 10 signs you're about to lose weight – Courtney's second Ebook. Ever get frustrated as it seems like you just aren't changing? In this book you will learn to recognise the signs that you ARE changing, even if you can't see them in the mirror.
I want to lose 2 dress sizes. I'm currently an 18 and would like to be a 14. I currently believe I could get to a 16 but I have heard you say be honest about what the dream is, so a 14 would be that! I am primarily motivated by how I look. I'm not superficial but it is a daily unhappiness. I hate choosing clothes from my full-to-bursting wardrobe. I hate that it makes me feel inadequate when I am otherwise not. I would like more energy and I know that will come from being fitter and carrying less weight around. I would like to be able to keep up with my husband and children. I am the only fat one in the family (on either side). I don't want to be a bad example for my daughterRead Story