Season 9 - Matt's Biggest Challenges
In this episode, Courtney interviews Matt as he opens up about his biggest challenges on his weight loss journey. He shares his struggles with fear of being seen in public, excuses not to exercise, and feeling intimidated by gyms.
He also talks about the importance of being authentic to himself and not trying to fit in with social situations that don't align with his goals. He shares his experiences with time management and the need to prioritise self-care and non-negotiables.
Throughout the episode, Matt discusses imposter syndrome and the importance of setting goals that matter to him, not just to others. He also talks about the dangers of comparing himself to others and beating himself up for making mistakes.
You will learn:
- Strategies for overcoming fear and anxiety related to weight loss
- Practical tips for prioritising self-care and time management
- The importance of setting goals that matter to you, not just to others
- How to avoid comparing yourself to others and beating yourself up for mistakes
Whether you're struggling with fear and anxiety on your weight loss journey or looking for relatable insights and advice to help you achieve your goals, this episode is packed with valuable information that will help you on your journey.
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Academy - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 150+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
"No-one can improve overnight and it is important to take regular small steps rather than infrequent jumps!"Read Story