Season 9 Starts NOW!
We're back for our first of two seasons in 2023!
In this episode we give you a preview of some of what's to come for this season, as well as some updates on some exciting things we've been doing and working on behind the scenes...
We're excited and we hope you are too!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Academy - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 150+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
My current goals are to lose 2 clothing sizes so that I can fit back into my expensive dresses and feel confident about wearing a bikini. I want to be able to see myself in pictures with my family without cringing because of my back fat. I want a nice round butt and a flat stomach. I ride horses and I'm tired of being the fatty at the barn. Everyone else looks great and I look like shit. I feel really insecure about it, and being out of shape certainly affects my athletic performance. I'm super pissed that I've spent so much of my life upset about my body. It sucks the joy out of my life sometimes because I feel so self conscious. When I fail for the 500th time, I feel like absolute shit about myself. I hate feeling guilty because I'm not doing what I know I need to do. I know I can do better but I haven't been able to get there. I'm tired of feeling out of control and I'm ready to make a permanent change.Read Story