It's that time again, where we answer YOUR questions!
"Is weight gain in perimenopause real and what advice do you have for women at that point in their lives when we're so busy with kids, careers, caring for elderly parents and trying to keep weight down"
"Is it safe to workout way past your max heart rate? To make sure you are working intense enough?"
"How common is it that people have to find new trainers?"
"What are the most important numbers to look at on a nutritional table, for things like sauces etc. How can you tell if they are going to work with a healthy eating plan?"
"My question is about the rule of proximity. Do you have any suggestions on how to avoid the nibbling while at work?"
"After your initial weight loss, have you guys ever tried to intentionally gain weight or bulk? If so did you have to overcome any mental hurdles?"
"I am a calorie counter and a daily exerciser - what is the main focus for you? Do you focus on habits or calories?"
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Academy - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
I’m in my 50's and I want to be happy healthy and fit. I want to be fit so I have the energy not only for daily life but so I can enjoy life. I would like to retire at 60 and travel the world, but I'm worried about my health and if I can handle itRead Story