The basics of weight loss: the anchor point
In the previous 3 episodes we spoke with you about where, and how to start.
We taught you how to create, implement and assess the fundamental tools you need to succeed.
But there's something that underpins all the work. Something where, without it, people find themselves struggling with consistency, or thinking they don't enough "motivation" or "willpower".
In many cases unfortunately, people give up altogether.
In this episode we teach you about how to identify your anchor point. The reasons that underpin why you would do the work in the first place.
We all need reasons for change. What are yours?
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Academy - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
Reach a point that causes you to really see yourself without the blinkers on, without a gross sense of entitlement, realising that you're not owed anything, that you have to fight harder than you think, that although you think you have tried you really haven't. THAT is when you're ready to change. I feel like that was my clarity. I didn't care what you would throw my way when I signed up because I knew MY way didn't work. Took me 8 years to realise thatRead Story