The basics of weight loss part 1
You've had enough and you've made the big decision - it's time to change.
You know what you want to achieve and even more importantly, you know why you want to do this.
...but where do you start?
In this first of a three part series we give you the details on how and where to start, working on the same basics we live, breathe and teach ourselves.
These are the basics we always fall back on when things get tough, and are the basics we teach all of our clients from the moment we accept their application to work with us.
They are universal, holistic and timeless. More than that, they can be adapted and adjusted to apply to any person in any situation.
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Academy - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
Reach a point that causes you to really see yourself without the blinkers on, without a gross sense of entitlement, realising that you're not owed anything, that you have to fight harder than you think, that although you think you have tried you really haven't. THAT is when you're ready to change. I feel like that was my clarity. I didn't care what you would throw my way when I signed up because I knew MY way didn't work. Took me 8 years to realise thatRead Story