Reality check! Hard truths about weight loss you probably won't like hearing
Sometimes the things you need to hear aren't always the things you want to hear.
In this episode of the show we deliver some clear reality checks when it comes to successful weight loss.
Some of these will apply to you right now. Some will apply to you later on. Either way you'll be relating to everything we talk about in here at some point along your journey!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Academy - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
I want to lose 2 dress sizes. I'm currently an 18 and would like to be a 14. I currently believe I could get to a 16 but I have heard you say be honest about what the dream is, so a 14 would be that! I am primarily motivated by how I look. I'm not superficial but it is a daily unhappiness. I hate choosing clothes from my full-to-bursting wardrobe. I hate that it makes me feel inadequate when I am otherwise not. I would like more energy and I know that will come from being fitter and carrying less weight around. I would like to be able to keep up with my husband and children. I am the only fat one in the family (on either side). I don't want to be a bad example for my daughterRead Story