Welcome to Season 7!
It's that time of the season again!
We wrap up our first season of 2022 by answering your questions...
1. What are your thoughts on meal delivery services like Hello Fresh (meals only) or Hungryroot (meals plus groceries)?
2. I work evening shifts with call and sometimes I only get a few hours of sleep a night. Would it better to skip a workout the next day or do a workout even if I can’t give it my all being so tired?
3. I’d like some information about weight loss during and leading up to menopause. I’ve read that leading up to and during menopause, the body hold onto fat cells, as they contain oestrogen. Is that correct and are there are any tips for weight loss during this time?
4. You’ve mentioned it’s beneficial to have a break between training programs. Does this just relate to weight training or does It include cardio?
5. Sometimes I feel nauseated during weight training sessions. What is the best way to avoid this? Is it a question of not enough food (or the right kind of food)? Not enough water? I try to make sure on top of those things, but sometimes I still feel sick.
6. You talk about not weighing yourself, that it doesn’t matter if your making real change you will see it. I agree but why bot get on the scales 2-3 times per week to measure progress. Can you expand on this?
7. What are your thoughts on incorporating a fat burner and creatine into a daily routine? I have recently started adding weight training into my routine and both of these were recommended to me. Do you think adding supplements like these make a difference?
8. How do you overcome temptations for snacking between meals?
9. I know I need to to change one thing at a time and I started with cutting down how much I eat fast food. I made a plan to limit the amount each month. How do I know when I am ready to move on to another goal? My all or nothing mentality wants to speed things up but I’m trying to break the cycle!
10. What is something I can focus on in terms of my next nutritional goal? For example increased vegetables or making sure all meals are a balanced meal? I’m not sure how to measure progress.
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Project - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
I want to be put my health and wellness first. I was in school for 8 years, where I neglected my health because I was so focused on my academics. I turned to food when I was stressed and like most college student would party. I have done the yo-yo diets for years, I’ve seen results, but that restriction does does not fit into my long term goal. I’m choosing to put health first and I want to think of this as a lifestyle not another diet. I also want to understand the “why” factor behind what it takes to live a healthy lifestyle. I think that component has been missing from the diets I’ve tried in the past. By putting myself first, I want to learn to love myself inside and out. I’ve had a love-hate relationship with my body. I’m tired of falling short when it comes to losing weight.Read Story