Welcome to Season 7!
It's a word that is thrown around a lot, but in practice very few people know what it really means, the benefits it provides and what is required to achieve it.
In this episode of the show we break down what consistency means to us, how to easily spot inconsistency and what you can do to build up towards it...
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. The Transformation Project - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
I want to be put my health and wellness first. I was in school for 8 years, where I neglected my health because I was so focused on my academics. I turned to food when I was stressed and like most college student would party. I have done the yo-yo diets for years, I’ve seen results, but that restriction does does not fit into my long term goal. I’m choosing to put health first and I want to think of this as a lifestyle not another diet. I also want to understand the “why” factor behind what it takes to live a healthy lifestyle. I think that component has been missing from the diets I’ve tried in the past. By putting myself first, I want to learn to love myself inside and out. I’ve had a love-hate relationship with my body. I’m tired of falling short when it comes to losing weight.Read Story