Season 6 - How do you measure progress?
There are many ways to measure progress along your weight loss journey.
The scales, Body Mass Index, DEXA scan, progress photos, measurements...and more.
In this episode of the show we break down all main methods out there you can use to measure your progress and discuss all the pros and cons.
Which ones are a waste of time? Which ones are useful some of the time? Which ones are the gold standard?
We wrap up the show by discussing our methods of progress measurement that we use successfully with ourselves personally and with all of our clients.
1. The Transformation Project - This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
3. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. Podcast Merch Store - If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast
Matt and Courtney helped me to push myself outside my boundaries and gain the confidence do to a bikini photo shoot. I put my full trust in them to get me where I wanted to be. I’ve never met trainers that put so much time and effort into my transformation. Every meltdown, every doubt and they were there to reassure me and help me. At times I forgot they had a gym to run and other people to train, they were the constant push that I needed.Read Story