"You can have results or excuses, not both"
It seems like every week we're told about the hottest new diet going around. The appeal is obvious - when we're desperate to solve a lifetime's worth of problems, we'd like to do it as quickly and as easily as possible.
Even when a new diet sounds so stupid and so ridiculous that it doesn't make sense, we so often fall victim to the appeal of the quick and easy fix.
In this episode of the show we kick off our new Diet Review series where we take 2 mainstream diets and put them under our microscope.
Do they meet our Golden Triangle criteria? Are they sustainable? Would we do them?
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. Transformation with Matt and Courtney - This is our life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
2. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - Courtney's free eBook!
3. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
5. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!