If you took a look at Jake Pearson today, you'd be forgiven for thinking he's had it easy - a good looking young man in fantastic shape...what would he know about struggling to put things together?
Success is never given, it is earned; and Jake has earned every bit of his success. From self-doubt to alcohol binges to crippling back injuries at a very young age, Jake's story is one of a young man finding himself and growing up to become a leader. Not just of himself, but of others.
In this episode of the show, we have a chat with Jake about his journey so far. The highs, the lows, the lessons learned...
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. Connect with Jake here!
2. The Transformation Project - This is our life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
3. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
4. "Why overweight people fail at weight loss" - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them
5. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey!
6. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!