You were going to the gym 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day!
"What is not started will never get finished"
You were meal prepping 2-3 times per week.
But that was a month ago, and in that time you've found yourself slipping.
You're finding excuses to miss your workouts.
Excuses as to why you're too busy to cook your own food now and it's just easier to stop in at the drive-through once...twice...three or four times each week.
That's right - you've slipped back to your bad old habits.
In this second part of our discussion about habits we give you practical tips and advice on how to reconstruct your habits in positive and life-changing ways.
How do they work? How do they stop me? What can I do to make them work in my favour?
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - Courtney's free eBook!
2. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
3. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey, perfect for surviving the Christmas holiday period!
4. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. Online personal training and transformation with Matt and Courtney - This is our life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!