"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom"
"Wow you're really looking good!"
"Not really...I haven't reached my goal yet"
How often have you been in a situation like this?
You're paid a compliment by a friend or colleague and you immediately dismiss it and downplay all the achievements you've had so far to make improvements.
In this episode of the show we have an honest and personal discussion about our own struggles to recognise the small wins, take compliments from people and share our stories with others.
If you've battled with recognising and celebrating the small wins, all the "little" things you do better than you did before and can't take a compliment, join us for a discussion about this very issue.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - Courtney's free eBook!
2. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
3. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey, perfect for surviving the Christmas holiday period!
4. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. Online personal training and transformation with Matt and Courtney - This is our life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!