"I can't change the direction of the wind. But I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination"
If you've ever had a goal to lose weight, chances are you've wondered to yourself what your life might be like.
"What will my career look like?"
"Will my significant other still love me?"
"Will my friends judge me because I've changed?"
"What about excess skin, will I need surgery?"
For many of us, the unknown is scary. So much so that it can have a negative influence on our actions, meaning we stay put where we are as even though we don't like it, it's "known" and it's "comfortable".
In this episode of the show we have an in-depth discussion about fear of the unknown. How it has affected us personally as well as clients that we've worked with.
We also provide our personal tips and advice if you find yourself paralysed by your fear of the unknown even though deep down you really want to do something about it.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - Courtney's free eBook!
2. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
3. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey, perfect for surviving the Christmas holiday period!
4. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. Online personal training and transformation with Matt and Courtney - This is our life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!