"Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better"
There's no way around it - injuries are a part of life.
Whether you've been an active trainer for years, or are just getting off the couch for the first time in over a decade, injuries and niggles you've picked up along the way WILL play a role in your weight loss goals.
But will they stop you from achieving them altogether?
In this episode our very close friend and colleague, Senior Physiotherapist Travis Kluckhenn from Pathways Physiotherapy joins us for an open discussion about injuries, exercise and weight loss.
If you've ever been worried about an old injury or condition holding you back or how to approach an injury you've picked up along the way, this episode is for you!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - Courtney's free eBook!
2. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
3. Do you warm up the right way? - A fantastic article going into detail on how to warm up for maximum performance and injury prevention! We use this protocol on ourselves and all our clients and it works!
4. Injuries? No stress! - An article on our Wall of Fame client Jodie who achieved an amazing transformation despite a long history of injuries!
5. Pathways Physiotherapy website and Facebook page - Looking to connect with an elite physiotherapist who understands effective exercise? Travis is your man!
6. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - A 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
7. The Wall of Fame - Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
8. Online personal training and transformation with Matt and Courtney - This is our life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world!
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!