"People do not decide their future. They decide their habits and their habits decide their future"
"Can I still eat out and lose weight?"
"Courtney and Matt, are you allowed to eat take-away food?"
We get asked these questions a LOT.
It's very easy to think that if we want to lose weight, we have to give up all the treat foods that we used to love.
We have to be strict. We have to be perfect.
But how true is this really?
In this episode of the show we discuss our personal experiences with this weight-loss "belief" and give you some great tips and advice on how you can still enjoy your favourite treat foods while transforming your body, your health and your life!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - free eBook!
2. "Yes you can eat out and lose weight!" - a great blog from Courtney on her own personal experiences
3. "10 essentials for dining out" - 10 great tips for eating out and still getting results!
4. "Help! How do I eat out?" - The title says it all! Must-read
5. "What's the best drink to avoid dehydration?" - Water vs sports drinks!
6. "Sports drinks enhance athletic and mental performance" - some of the science behind sports drinks
7. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - a 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!