"What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do"
We all know we need to do it. There are more gyms than ever before and more workout plans and programs than ever before.
In-fact, there's so much that it can be confusing.
You've decided that it's your time and you're going to change your life.
But what's the best form of exercise for weight loss?
Should I be doing long-distance runs? What about high-intensity interval training? Weights? Walking?
In this episode of the show we break it down and give you the facts - how to classify the different forms of exercise and whathas been proven to be most effective when it comes to weight loss.
We give our own personal insight into our training programs as well as what we do with our own clients and their amazing transformations!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - free eBook!
2. "Effective weight training for weight loss" - a fantastic read on rapid weight-loss vs slow and steady!
3. "Cardio that burns 3 times more fat!" - Our best client results! Be inspired.
Courtney 12-week program (333 KB)
- One of Courtney's 12-week programs that she executed during her bikini photoshoot preparation. The first thing we did was set the days to perform FIRE (focused, intense resistance exercise), then we set the ICE (intense cardio exercise) sessions and finally we added the LIA (low-intense activity) days. This structure was incredibly effective for Courtney as it gradually increased in volume through the program peaking in the final weeks before having time off to recover!
5. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - a 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!