"Don't quit. You're already in pain, you're already hurt. Get a reward from it"
Fear of failure is normal.
We've all been affected by it, and for a lot of us the fear of failure has led us to not even try in the first place.
What if there was a way around it? A way to deal with it and make that fear of failure work for you?
What if you could ensure you won't fail?
This podcast is for you.
In this episode we talk about our own personal experiences with fear of failure and how we've turned it into an advantage.
We'll give you tips and advice on doing it yourself and moving forward on your journey.
We also answer some great emails from listeners including an EPIC RANT WARNING and EXPLICIT LANGUAGE ALERT as Matt gets really fired up over an email relating to a topic that always gets him angry!
Not for the faint of heart so buckle up!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - free eBook!
2. "Don't let your fear of failure stop you" - a brilliant educational resource on how alcohol can affect your weight loss journey!
3. "The secret to becoming mentally strong" - a 3-part series on what the science says about habits, how we develop them and how we can change them. A must-read!
4. "How to lose weight by making mistakes" - A great blog written by Courtney on how you can make plenty of mistakes on the way to a fantastic life-changing transformation!
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - a 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!