"If you want to fly, you need to give up the stuff that weighs you down"
We've been there too.
"I want to do this 100%, mistakes are unacceptable!"
"I made a mistake. This whole week is ruined! I'll start again next week"
If so, you've also tried the all or nothing approach.
In this episode of The Weight Loss Podcast, we take a deep dive into why this approach guarantees failure every time.
Not only do we talk about why it's a problem for so many people, we give you great tips and ideas on how you can overcome this dangerous, self-sabotaging approach!
In this episode we also start answering some great emails that we've been receiving from you - the listener!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - free eBook!
2. "Alcohol; everything you do and don't want to know!" - a brilliant educational resource on how alcohol can affect your weight loss journey!
3. "The Science of Habits" - a 3-part series on what the science says about habits, how we develop them and how we can change them. A must-read!
4. "How to lose weight by making mistakes" - A great blog written by Courtney on how you can make plenty of mistakes on the way to a fantastic life-changing transformation!
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - a 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!