"Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me"
Chances are if you're reading this, you've struggled with it at one point or another along the way.
You may still be struggling with it even now.
We've been there too and we know exactly how hard it is.
In this episode of the show, we talk about our own personal experiences with emotional eating as well as how we've been able to deal with it through our own transformations.
We also give you tips and strategies that you can use right away to help deal with it yourself.
In this episode we also start answering some great emails that we've been receiving from you - the listener!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - free eBook which includes a chapter on emotional eating!
2. "How to lose weight by making mistakes" - a blog written by Courtney!
3. "Overtraining - what it is and how to avoid it" - a great resource on what exactly is overtraining, how it can affect you and how to avoid it
4. "Whey protein - the best fat burning supplement!" - an awesome read on how whey protein supplementation can help you burn fat!
4. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - a 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!