What does it mean to lead by example?
It's one thing to say you specialist in weight loss and body transformation, it's another to have done it yourself. Can you identify with any of the following?
- Fear - The fear of failure. Fear of making mistakes. Fear that forces beyond your control will ensure you "can't lose the weight"
- Frustration - Will this new diet work? Am I doing the right type of exercise? Am I doing ENOUGH exercise? Too much??
- Confusion - I've started this new program but I read an article on the internet that said something different...
- Anger - Why is this taking so long??
- Isolation - It's so hard doing it on my own!
- I can't afford it! - Good advice, training and coaching costs a lot of money...what if it doesn't work?
- I don't have the time! - How do I make this work while working full time while taking care of my family?
Yep, we know exactly what it's like. Been there, done that.
Does it really need to be this way?
There are more gyms than ever before. More Personal Trainers, more exercise programs, more diets...there is more information out there ever on ways to lose weight and change your body, yet gyms, health clubs and PT Studios are packed to the rafters with people who are busting their guts every day and just aren't changing.
Matt and I have been doing this for long enough where we know exactly the sort of person we want to work with. Is this you?
- You're looking for support - Having experienced people and a community of peers behind you all the way
- You're ready to be empowered - You've been told what to do before to "lose weight" before and it hasn't worked, you're ready to be taught how to get the body you've always wanted and keep it!
- You want help - You don't just need it. You want help from people who have done it themselves, understand where you're coming from and you're ready to make the most out of that help
- You're sick of wasting time, effort and money - You want an approach that cuts through the noise to give you a sustainable path to your success.
If you answered YES to the above, then we want to help you!
We're not about knowing the secrets to long-term weight loss and keeping it to ourselves. We want to educate and empower as many people as we can. Why? Helping people makes us feel great!
We love being able to say we change lives for a living.
With that in mind, if you're ready to take advantage of our real-world experience and implement all the free tips, advice and guidance that we're going to give you then Matt and I would like to personally invite you to sign up and start receiving the help you want, the support you don't get and the empowerment you've been missing.
Here's to a new you!
Register for your guide to getting the body you've always wanted but thought you'd never have