"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can"
It's a word that gets used an awful lot when it comes to talking about weight loss and transformation.
But what does it really mean? How does it really work?
In this episode we talk about our own personal journeys and how our mindset dramatically changed over the years allowing us to completely turn our lives around.
We also give you some fantastic tips and advice that we use with our own clients to help you and your mindset develop along your own journey!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
1. "How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight" - free eBook!
2. "Your mindset and weight loss" - a live video from Matt discussing this topic from his perspective!
3. "Lost your mojo? Here's how to get it back!" - a blog from Courtney about how to get back on track
4. "Why your mindset alone won't help you lose weight" - Courtney's blog about how it takes more than just mindset to succeed...
5. The Free Fat-Loss E-Course - a 6-day course that will get you refocused and back on track with your journey
Subscribe to The Weight Loss Podcast!
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it with your friends!